You are a F*cking Moron5 You are a F*cking Moron5

Not really a review

Just an answer to the previous review.

I do laugh when the purple demon says "fucking". I mean cmon. Lets face it. Bush is a fucking moron.

Almost Serious Suicide Almost Serious Suicide

I love the little squirell.

Harry Potter/DBZ Harry Potter/DBZ

Hey.

I haved backed this project since i first saw the first video. I was flipping through the reviews and too many people called it a rip off. I say fuck them and go for it becuase a, its still about a hot chick (hot chicks now i suppouse) kicking some vampire ass. b, cmon. Its badass. And c, the story line is that much more intense now. Good job.

Madness Combat Madness Combat

Is this the second time im reveiwing this movie?

I dunno. But im doing it again anyways. This movie, and all your movies are amazing. Just abosultly godlike. Better then xiao xiao. better then anything. you are my flash god krinkles. #1 fan, xen.
ps, cant wait for next one!!!

Madness Redeemer Madness Redeemer

Krinkles, You are my god.

I am not worthy. All your films are so damn amazing. You are THE best animator on this website. Better, even, then the infamous zaoi zaoi. I look forword to your next film. Your #2 *BLAM* #1 Fan. -Xen-

Late one night... Late one night...

Hmmmm

Kind of makes you think?

MIKEY -Own Worst Enemy!!! MIKEY -Own Worst Enemy!!!

Hmmm

Wow, im suprised people give this a bad vote. I mean, this isnt supposud to be an action filled, comedy video. This is actually quite sad. It has a suprisin toyline for how long it was.i suppouse i know how mikey feels. good for you artist. Really good vid.

Work It! - Olskoo NES Work It! - Olskoo NES

Nice

Heyhey, preeeeeeety good when your stoned out of your mind :).

Vampire Hunter INA Vampire Hunter INA

Pretty F'ing Good

It might be a rip off of a bunch of anime toons, but lets face it, it was pretty good. and i think i speak i speak for a bunch of people when i say a hot chick beatin the f*** out of vampies is pretty damn good. Keep it up, eh?

ImageNation responds:

Well thanks and we do see how it is some what similure to some movies and shows ect. but thats only after the fact. it's like calling blade a rip off of dracual cause their vampires. but any how enough about that glad you liked the toon and we hope you will keep watching out toons